Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2003 2:18:22 PM EDT
I was thinking about buying these 2 sights for my K-31 and M-N 91/30, as these are the only ones that you can adjust windage and elevation on these rifles.... without buying some expensive swiss made windage adjustment tool, or different height front posts for the K-31. or using a hammer and file for the M-N to adjust windage and elevation.

are these good sights? and more importantly do they work, and are made well.....hope these aren't plastic.

the prices are very good and no shipping charges, is a plus.  but would like some first hand accounts from folks who have them.

I'm not too crazy about their front sight replacements.

thanks

www.mojosights.com/schmidt_rubens.html

www.mojosights.com/mosin_nagant.html

Link Posted: 7/24/2003 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have the rifles you mentioned, but I DO have a Mojo rear sight on ALL of my AK's. I can highly recommend them. Much better sight picture than an open notch.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I only have one on an SKS, but it is really nice.  It is a solid milled piece of steel.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 9:40:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it fully adjustable for windage and elevation?

I might need to pick a couple up for an SKS and a Turk Mauser I have

Edited to say: NVM, I found it on the FAQ, i might have to get a set and try them out.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, Mojo is fully adjustible for windage and elevation but you need the hex tool to do that. It is tiny so you can loose it.

I tried Mojo, all things considering, it is _much_ better than the default site.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top