Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2003 3:48:40 PM EDT
Damn Army. I was hoping that I'd be in psuedo-Krink heaven with one of Troy's fine products by now but the #@$%&*!!!! National Guard cant even FIND my bonus in their computers much less PAY me so it looks like if I want my Krink I've gotta lose some toys for the time being.

Much as I love my SAR2, I'm not parting with my new pre-ban SKS-D, they're just too damn hard to replace, and besides I've already got a AKMS on the way courtesy of OOW and E-Bay.

So if any of you are interested in relieving me of my SAR-2 w/goodies and the Saiga project gun I've been dumping a lot of time into, come on over to the EE and look at my posts....

Rebel Gray
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top