Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2003 6:51:03 AM EDT
Need to sell a couple & somehow this seemed like the best place to ask...

What are these things going for these days?
I've got two 93s & one 95. Need to sell something, but I don't know what to ask for the Bulgarian SLRs. I just haven't been keeping-up with the prices on the things, I can't even remember what I paid for them.

Any know what a good fair price is?
"Friend price"?
"Can't pass-up price"?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:25:34 PM EDT
[#1]

Saw a couple of SLR-95's over on the Sturm board.  Both were being sold by dealers - both were NIB - one was $525 and the other $549.

Some clown was advertising the "rare" SLR-95 - think he had maybe three for sale over on Gunbroker.  Can't remember the prices as I was laughing too hard !
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:19:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for answering 5subslr5!

Yeah, these are all unfired & NIB with whatever they give you with the things. I never even took any of them out of the plastic bags when I logged them.
I need to sell something kinda fast, if I stick one in EE for $500 even it might sell in a day or two(?).

I'd imagine a Saiga is still worth pretty-much next to nothing', even if it's NIB?

Link Posted: 6/27/2003 11:08:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thank you for answering 5subslr5!

Yeah, these are all unfired & NIB with whatever they give you with the things. I never even took any of them out of the plastic bags when I logged them.
I need to sell something kinda fast, if I stick one in EE for $500 even it might sell in a day or two(?).

I'd imagine a Saiga is still worth pretty-much next to nothing', even if it's NIB?

I would THINK $500 would move them.  (Also I would post over on the Sturm board too.)  We're moving into the hotter months and demand always goes down.

Kind of funny at times when you're cruising the boards looking at specific models and prices - saw the preban Norinco 84S ranging from $799 to something like $1300.  Seems as if few actually check the competition before posting.  I'm an ArmaLite guy and most always check the preban AR-180's.  One has been for sale on Gunsamerica for over TWO YEARS !!

Don't know enough about Saiga to even comment.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top