Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/3/2002 4:22:35 AM EDT
I was thinking about taking some "refresher" courses since its been a while since the good old uncle sam days. Thinking about giving myself a nice x-mas present.

Have any of you heard of Tactical Defense Institute?  Its located in West Union, Ohio. (South Central Ohio). Here is a web link www.tdiohio.com

They seem to have decent prices and a lot of different courses. If anyone has any info on these guys please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 5:44:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Combat Handguns did an article on them.  They said it was great.

Post a review if you go!
Scott
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 5:50:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info. I will see if I can find the issue they did the write up in. I will have to reserve my spot if they are that good. I imagine they fill up pretty quick.

Dave
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 2:38:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 4:11:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Well I think I will call and reserve a spot for a couple of classes. Handgun and Rifle. Maybe even CCW.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top