Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/8/2018 4:22:21 AM EDT
I want to unload this ras 47 and get something good. I’m considering taking it to my lgs, But are there any other options I should consider? And yes, I understand that I’m a shitbag for buying this. I bought it a few years back with not much knowledge on AK variants and regret purchasing it fully. It has maybe 500-1000rds through it. I’m interested in the arsenal slr107, would this be a good buy? I’m prepared to get ripped and am new to the AK world, so let me have it.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 4:49:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 5:02:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You’ve got 49 feedback, so I know you’re aware of the equipment exchange, any reason you don’t post it for sale in the AK section there?
View Quote
I thought about it but I’d imagine most people here wouldn’t want it honestly. I guess it won’t hurt to try though

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 5:04:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Trash can or sell it to me for $87
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 5:10:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trash can or sell it to me for $87
View Quote
I actually do want to give it away to a friend, but I would feel horrible if something happened because it went boom. I will consider the $87 offer though
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 5:30:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Im me your info and I'll set up my ffl
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 6:49:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You’ve got 49 feedback, so I know you’re aware of the equipment exchange, any reason you don’t post it for sale in the AK section there?
View Quote
Nobody here is going to want it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 7:26:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Nobody here is going to want it.
View Quote
You may be surprised.  Every so often someone pops up to defend the RAS47.  If they're such staunch defenders of it, they may want another at the right price.  Plus, there are many who buy without doing even a few seconds of research.  Can't hurt.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 8:08:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 8:08:54 AM EDT
[#9]
System Message
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top