Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2015 12:54:11 PM EDT
Would you trade a...clean Czechpoint/D-Technik vz-58 for an original barrel Polish underfolder?

I have a very clean VZ in the classic beaver barf furniture that I have the opportunity to trade for a Polish U/F.  I acquired the VZ with 100 rounds down it for $500.  The Polish gun was from an original barreled kit, built onto a new receiver with the appropriate selector markings and such, but was not refinished from the original condition of the kit ("BFPU" style).

It's worth noting that I have a fresh AK-63D U/F unfired, as well as an additional VZ sidefolder, also unfired.  If I got this particular AK, it would be to actually shoot an U/F

I guess I'm trying to ascertain the value of the Polish U/F in related to my Czechpoint VZ58.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 12:56:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it depends on what you want. Both are not exactly common and easy to come by. If you didn't have another VZ I would say no way, but that makes it a harder call. I personally would keep both VZs. I have an underfolder and it is my least favorite to shoot. That is a personal preference issue though, so take that for what it is worth.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 1:08:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't, but I don't like underfolders.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 1:42:42 PM EDT
[#3]
"trying to ascertain the value" = Price check.  Please use the tacked threat at the top of the forum.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top