Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2013 3:48:22 PM EDT
Looking at just picking up some extractors and firing pins for my arsenal sam7-61, but kvars website sucks ass. Is this like the saiga rifles and can only use saiga parts from this particular make of rifle? Or can it use any ak firing pin/extractor or does it have to be made for the series rifle?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Why spare parts when a spare gun is better? I'd guess they are all the same but I don't know.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:18:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Spare parts are almost completely unnecessary for an new AK unless you put a metric ton of parts down range. Your SAM7 will probably run without any internal breakage for 30k+ rounds. I say save your money.....
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#3]
The easiest way to get an extractor and FP is to buy a spare bolt.  K-var bolts also need to fitted prior to use and is not a drop in part. The FP is also spring loaded and hard to find.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The easiest way to get an extractor and FP is to buy a spare bolt.  K-var bolts also need to fitted prior to use and is not a drop in part. The FP is also spring loaded and hard to find.
View Quote

what bolt would i need?

this one i  guess?

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/123568/arsenal-inc-complete-bolt-assembly-ak-47-762x39mm-russian?cm_cat=CheckoutConfirm&cm_pla=ProductDescrip
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#5]
AK- 058BWS , but out of stock.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top