Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/20/2008 7:22:43 AM EDT
Although I am on this great forum 4 or 5 times a day I used to also access the ak forum. For some reason my log in refuses to let me in, and no matter how many times I try, and request " I lost my password" no one e-mails me back. I have pucchased some great deals here, I have lost out on some there, and no I did not renig on deals or anything else negative??? Any ideas, or could anyone that is on the AK Forum help me out.......I love guns....ALL of em'!!!
Any help would be greatly appreaicated.......Kevininnh  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#1]
pm johno here.he's the head honcho "over there".
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:07:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow!
You did not piss in their coffee and they spurn you?
Maybe that forum is for the most elite and knowledgeable AK enthusiasts.
At one time, The Flat Earth Society was enlisting elite and knowledgeable members only.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:16:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like somebody got their little bity feewings hurt.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:14:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope......is hard to piss people if you never did much other than read!!! I am on a few forums.....and just like guns period. I got into AKs late, past 6 months, but have been into guns since 1972....got a few, and now have 4 AKs and another on the way....so its another place to learn from those in the know. I have noticed that if your wrong you get the right answer pretty damn quick........thanks....kk
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sounds like somebody got their little bity feewings hurt.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:45:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Just use the talk mode playing Battlefield II for MEC side.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Although I am on this great forum 4 or 5 times a day I used to also access the ak forum. For some reason my log in refuses to let me in, and no matter how many times I try, and request " I lost my password" no one e-mails me back. I have pucchased some great deals here, I have lost out on some there, and no I did not renig on deals or anything else negative??? Any ideas, or could anyone that is on the AK Forum help me out.......I love guns....ALL of em'!!!
Any help would be greatly appreaicated.......Kevininnh  

When was the last time you posted there?  I searched your name back a year and didn't find anything.  It may be a glitch.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:32:58 PM EDT
[#8]
PM sent, we'll get it worked out
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:42:05 AM EDT
[#9]
johno....pm sent.....thank you sir........kevin
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top