Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2006 6:19:38 AM EDT
  I have a romainian ak and am not real happy with the sights on it.  I like the way the ghost ring or aperature sights look, where im looking through a complete circle.  Ive read through a couple of posts from searching on this and came up with a couple but i didnt get much information from those.  Can any of you post pictures of your setups and the sight you decided to use with some sort of description with some likes and dislikes.  

I like the Krebs AR looking rear sight but didnt see a way to buy it and am real curious how they keep the cover from moving and if it is repeatable after i clean it and remove the cover.  

Then i have seen the Krebs peep sight which looks like it may work good but im not sure how good this type of sight will work reletivly far from your face. I also like that i can use the standard elevation slide.  The other sight by mojo just had set screw from what i can tell and im not sure i want to go that route.

Is there anything else out there other than pure custom.  I dont think my wallet can take that hit.  Thanks, Major  
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:56:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:24:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Ill have to give that a try.  Guess i missed the obvious to see if i would like it in the first place.  Framing the front sight like you said does make allot of sence so ill try to start with things around that size.  Thanks for the reply, Major    
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:39:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:48:36 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.powercustom.com/

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top