Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 6:30:34 PM EDT
All,

Is there a scope mount that I do not have to remove in order to take off the receiver cover?  In the process of building my 74 and just having fun buying parts and tools.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:32:03 PM EDT
[#1]
the side mounts, no?  Also the ultimak mount.  Basically, almost ANY non receiver mount.

After seeing your post count, I'm calm.  

Receiver mounts are for the same people who buy things for 70 easy payments of just 29.95.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:47:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I should have specified side mount.  My mistake.  How well does it stayed zero after removing the mount for cleaning the gun?  I do not want to re zero the scope every time.  If that's the case I will stick with irons.

AK's are a new animal.  Have been using an AR for 12 years and I know that puppy inside & out.  I like all guns as long as they go bang and not boom.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:25:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:31:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info.  Probally go with the Belarussian high weaver adaptor.  Now I just need to buy and install the mount rail.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top