Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/28/2021 9:42:36 AM EDT
Hey All,
What is the current best place to purchase Russian Optics?
Kalinka Optics has worked for me in the past but they don’t seem to have a good selection at this point.

Thanks in advance-
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 4:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
So it may come to bite me in the butt, but I just ordered from Ivan Tactical.  Optic shipped quickly but shipping through Russia can be super slow.  I'll get back to you on if I ever end up getting my Obsor optic.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 4:21:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So it may come to bite me in the butt, but I just ordered from Ivan Tactical.  Optic shipped quickly but shipping through Russia can be super slow.  I'll get back to you on if I ever end up getting my Obsor optic.
View Quote

Good experience with Ivaan, took awhile pre-panic. So brace yourself during all this craziness. Sometimes its worth paying a premium for something alread imported to the U.S. if you need it sooner than later.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 5:48:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I use Ivan all the time. If you pay for the cheapest shipping you're going to wait a while. Paying the higher shipping I tend to get my stuff in under a month. My latest purchase was on the 18th of January and it's already in New York.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:10:01 AM EDT
[#4]
IMO the selection of Russian optics seems kinda scarce now however I did purchase a 1P29 off eBay on 7 January and I received it 1 February which I thought was pretty fast. Kalinka and Eastern Wave which I have bought a lotta stuff thru in the past don’t appear to have much.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 12:20:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, my optic just hit JFK last night, so that's a load off my mind.  Can't wait to try it out possibly next week when it gets here.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top