Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 4:35:33 PM EDT
In a Previous ad, i had mentioned that I had ordered what were supposed to be 4 polish mags brand new from joeken, as you can read in the previous post i obtained junk, After sending an e-mail to andrew at joeken i never recied a response(lesson Learned).
I did manage to find a vendore who was selling new polish mags for 5 mags for $50.00 shipped. http://www.dansammo.com/odds.asp
What I got i have to tell you were the best mags i have ever seen brand new in the wrap, not so much as a scratch. Quality of these mags seem to be better than e. german, russian, or chinese. The rear rib is nicely finished, and has a sort of rounded contour to it not sharp like most euro mags. Very nice quality and finish not to mention service from dan's.
After seeing the mags i knew i needed more so i ordered 5 more, what i got 2 days later were 2 brand new russian Plum mags., also great looking mags but seeing as i do not have a weapon for the plums, i called dans, told him of the mix up and the gentleman there said he would have ups pick them up and send me my proper order.
Well 2 days later i received 5 brand new polish steels in the wrap, AND a brand new 20 round steel in the wrap(Hungarian?) as a gift for my trouble.(trouble not really for me as my order was here at the same time.
Guess there are vendors out there that do care about customers!
Also 20 rounders were only made by Hungary???
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:08:24 AM EDT
[#1]
damn that's sweet. if i had any money left, id totally go hit up dan for some magazines.

and yes, the hungarians only made them, for the AMD-65, so they have a smaller magazine for the tank crews......................to my knowledge.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:43:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Got 5 mags from dans as well.

Absolutely perfect mags

I'd order more if I had the cash.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:09:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Ohhhhh, so tagged!!!

Got to order some!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:12:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I will have to get some of these mags for my own personal inspection.

Actually, a while back AIM had some Polish steel mags NIW and I liked them very much.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:17:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
and yes, the hungarians only made them, for the AMD-65, so they have a smaller magazine for the tank crews......................to my knowledge.

FYI, Tapco claims that these 20 round mags are Romanian.  I've seen 20 rounders advertised as Romanian elsewhere as well.  Not sure what rifle they used them in.

* 7.62 x 39mm
   * Romanian made
   * Double stacked
   * All steel construction
   * Used, in good condition

www.tapco.com/product_information.asp?number=MAG0620&back=yes&dept=155&last=73
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top