Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2018 11:53:29 PM EDT
Still shows out of stock on their website. What ever happened to these? They looked promising.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 12:31:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe they only ever made one run of them, not sure why.
Link Posted: 3/29/2018 1:18:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought two of them.  Son 'borrowed' one and I still have the other.  Would love a BUNCH more of them!!!!!!!

The one the son left me I have had loaded continuously since I bought it.  Unlike the Palm that broke the lips when left loaded, the Toth is holding up FINE!

I wonder how the Gen 3 P'mags will hold up as well as the Toth does if they are left loaded.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 12:09:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I have some of those. Good mags. They were talking about doing a AK-74 mag but nothing yet. They were going to do another run on these but nothing ever came out.
Link Posted: 5/24/2018 1:36:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I’m pretty sure they did a couple runs of them early on, with each selling out quickly. I bought three after waiting several months for the email notification that they were back in stock. I believe they were already out and in use by other people by the time they restocked and I ordered mine.

I just received my first Circle 10 today, partly because I just wanted to have one, but also to compare it to my Toth mags. The Toth mag looks like a slightly “cleaned up” version of the Circle 10. My understanding is that they used a more modern plastic to add strength, while eliminating the steel reinforcement on the front that the Circle 10 has, so it will be interesting to see how they both hold up in the long run. I don’t plan to torture test them or anything, just use them regularly. I like the idea of supporting a US-made product if they could only keep them in stock.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top