Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 2:12:55 AM EDT

Shit.. the Krink i orderd last saturday arrived today !!
and its a MINT kit.. absolutly fantastic.. this is the best kit i have ever bought...
Its a 2003 dated trunion. saw cut, and no shiney areas on the rails or locks in the trunion.. this was a brand new gun before it was chopped up !!!
there is no evidence on the bolt face a round was ever fired in it..

not a ding or scratch on the wood..

Now i paid a premium for this kit as i could not find any thru my regular distributars.. but it was worth it.. well i dont care what it cost anyway..
its here along with a reciever.. I still need to get in a barrel extension
and attach it before i add the reciever..

WHOOOHOOOOO!! ill be smiling for a while .. with this one..
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:11:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got the same thing enroute as we speak, What receiver did you go with??

John P..
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Pat, its official, I hate you! Sweet looking kit. I will have to drop by the shop on saturday to have a look see.
Chad
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:57:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Chad.. you may as well hate Mike too he ordered one also today !!!

we will both build them on OOW recievers.. main reason is that they are a bit easier to work with than a GT.

Yea stop on by I should have mine half way together..  

see ya should have bought the extra reciever i had.. if ya did i would have no reason to buy a Krink

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:52:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I have two of the things sitting here, both waiting for armory receivers.  Once I get the receivers, then I will be waiting for the Form1's to get approved for SBRS.  Then I can put them back togeather.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:53:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Im not going to worry with the SBR  route. a extended brake will work for me.. i can always change it later..
The one MGS has dont look to bad..  as it has the same profile as the origional..
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:34:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice!  I wouldn't want a kit that pretty...  I'd cringe at the thought of shooting it!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:21:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah these kits are sweet ......Here is the one that I got from the CF $399 deal last week...its a 2005m. I actually bought 2 but my brother begged and pleaded till I sold him one for what I paid plus a pit pass to this weeks nextel cup race with him

this one is going to be an SBR

Here is the pistol I built a few months back on the first kit I bought.

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top