Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/24/2006 2:39:35 PM EDT
So my nice ($$$) airbrush died today while I was trying to gunkote my Romy.  I have a bad habit of not cleaining it out out as good as I should.  Kind of like my AK's except airbrushes can't be beat on that bad.

So I look at Harbor freight and they have a super cheap airbrush for $4.99 on sale, normally 9.99.  I decide to get two for that price.  Anybody have experience with these cheapo airbrushes and what should I look out for.  Bad thing is that it my take up to 10 business days to get.  Little slow.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I use the cheapo HF airbrushes for spraying molyresin. No problems to speak of.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:22:06 PM EDT
[#2]
i like this 1

its not really an airbrush but works well
i dont like refilling alot and i usally do more than 1 gun at a time
and if you plug it up cause your lazy and dont clean it out all the time (yes i have done that also)
you can just take it apart and clean it out
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:53:42 PM EDT
[#3]
dont buy anything from HF until you check the prices at this place.   If Homier has it, the prices will be well below HF
http://www.homier.com/
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top