Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 8:35:49 PM EDT
ok so i made myself an electric barrel cleaner like the kind that you can buy for $100 bucks out of stuff at home depot using a post i found online and it works GREAT! on my rem 700 police. but now im trying to use it on 1 of 5 yugo parts kits that i just got and the liquid cleaning solution that you pour down the barrel leaks out of the gas tube. So i covered the gas tube with a latex glove finger and it sealed the port but now apparently its leaking out of the pin that pivots and holds the grenade launcher to the gas tube. F*ckkkk!!!!. i dont have any idea how im going to be able to clean this thing now. Is there anything that i can stick through the gas tube port that will stick into the barrel and plug it or is there any way that i can make this thing watertight? id appreciate any suggestions no matter how crazy they sound. Thanks! jason.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:43:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Put the grenade site in the up position. This should shut off the gas port from the barrel.  Also, put a cork in the gas block.  
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top