Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2005 12:46:32 PM EDT
Folks I am trying to put an AMD-65 wire side folder on a build.  I need a drawing or instructions on how to put the folding mechanism together.  I can put the trunion in the reciever but I see spaces for a locking mechanism and other things.  I need to know how it goes together.

On a related note, I need help on DISASSEMBLT of an underfolder.  I have good instructions on instalation but cannot seem to figure out how to get the thing apart.

Thanks!
Sauramen
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:07:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Print this out and do it in reverse:  UF assembly instructions

AMD instructions from:  Gunco library  This is the template for the rear of the receiver.  With the stock extended, drop the small metal plate in the slot from above.  Put the spring on the screw and insert the spring from below.  Screw the screw into the bottom of the metal plate you dropped into the slot from above.  Done.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top