Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 6:21:19 PM EDT
Need to know some sources for recievers--- have a Polish underfolder and AMD 63 kit--- who and where???h.gif
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 6:28:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Global Trades

TYPE 2 - 1.0 mm Receiver
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:29:16 PM EDT
[#2]
there are more than just global---????
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Sure...  but Global is the best IMHO

I have also built on ohio ordnance works (OOW) receivers and I had good luck with those...  Lately I have been working with flats...

Can non-members search?  If so, do a search for receivers and see all the posts...
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:58:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd go with a Global 1.0mm receiver.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:21:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I will be buying from them from now on if possible. I called about getting a receiver at arround
12:30 (receiver, trigger guard w/ mag catch and parked) and told me they would have it done
by 3:00. When I got there it was sitting on the desk waiting for me. They were really busy.
While I was waiting some guy called in about his rifle and they wasted no time taking care
of him. Someone else called about a front sight and they took care of that as well. Seems
to me that they really care about their cusomers.

Randy
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top