Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2005 12:42:08 PM EDT
Hey guys, I need to pick up a few 100% stamped receivers for future projects. One will be the Polish AKMS and another unknown kit maybe an AMD65 both in 7.62X39 . Do I need a 1.0mm or 1.6mm reciever?
Thanks,Blaze
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:22:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:48:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Bulldog
Also I forgot to add that the polish AK was an underfolder.It doesn't look like the receiver on globals website is drilled for an underfolder ...
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:53:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks Bulldog
Also I forgot to add that the polish AK was an underfolder.It doesn't look like the receiver on globals website is drilled for an underfolder ...

I've heard that Global will predill for an underfolder rec if you request but that they don't like to do it since their could be very small differences in the templates they use compared to your rear trunnion.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top