Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2004 3:38:31 PM EDT
I know this question has had to been asked before, but I am wanting to get a AK and I want to know what brands to stay away from? What is better than the others and why if you know.

My gun shop has a $300.00 AK and I think it is a Romanian? What do you think of this?

Troy
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:52:26 PM EDT
[#1]
This is really probably a question for the AK Discussions forum, but the first thing they are ging to ask is what you intend to use it for. If you just want something to plink with down at the range, then it will do fine.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:56:19 PM EDT
[#2]
My bad coffeman, I should of posted it there.

Yeah I just want something that wont break down, and plink only. Also the wife needs to experiance it. She likes shooting AR's but I figure it would be fun for her with  a AK
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 10:24:47 PM EDT
[#3]
theres basicly 3 types your likly to run acrost
bulgi ak best of the 3
chinese good shooter but almost always will have a butthole stock
romanian bottom of the barrel almost always has tweaked sights/gas blocks also alot have trigger slap
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top