Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2004 10:28:23 AM EDT
Does anyone carry correct RPK recievers?....

I here VEPR's use RPK recievers is that correct?, and I thought VEPR's had the politicly correct stock with the trigger where the pistol grip is supposed to be is that right?, and is there any way to get a VEPR reciever without buying the whole rifle?....
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
No, no RPK receivers are available ........yet.
Rumors of one in the works.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:45:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

DSA makes the full-auto ones, as you can see if  you visit their website. But no semi's that I've seen
yet. I'd love to get one.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:14:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

DSA makes the full-auto ones, as you can see if  you visit their website. But no semi's that I've seen

Really? I have yet to see a RPK on their website. They do sell PKM to LE though.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:58:07 PM EDT
[#4]
We have RPK channels available now. No rails instsalled, no holes.  .063 4130 steel. Nicely formed.
No FFL needed.  $45 plus ship  email Pete [email protected]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:08:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
We have RPK channels available now. No rails instsalled, no holes.  .063 4130 steel. Nicely formed.

?!

Pic please
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:03:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Hmmm whats this? Sounds like Coldsteel RPK blank but more expensive. More info por favor.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:55:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really? I have yet to see a RPK on their website. They do sell PKM to LE though.

Whoops, my bad! That is a PKM.... that's what I get for posting before doublechecking....
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:59:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whoops, my bad! That is a PKM.... that's what I get for posting before doublechecking....

Now if only we could get someone to make a semi-auto PKM for general public sale I could look forward to bankrupcy .
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:26:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Now if only we could get someone to make a semi-auto PKM for general public sale I could look forward to bankrupcy .

yeah I want a Semi PKM
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:27:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Re the RPK channels: Definitely not a resale of someone elses item. we tooled for these ourselves. I sold what I had at the creek. I'll get some pix on this site asap.
                                                                                                Pete
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:42:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I want an RPK! If the receivers turn up I may be interested.

AFAIK veprs ARE made on RPK receivers but the only way to get one is to buy a vepr. And I think you do have to convert it to a PC configuration.

Of course, Krebs would probably be happy to build one if you called and asked them but it would cost a pretty penny and wouldn't be as fun.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:19:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Re the RPK channels: Definitely not a resale of someone elses item. we tooled for these ourselves. I sold what I had at the creek. I'll get some pix on this site asap.
                                                                                                Pete

Forgive my ignorance but what do you mean a RPK channel? Whats a channel?
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top