User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 6:30:50 PM EDT
FU2
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:57:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I would also love to find someone other than Joeken...come on guys put your heads together
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:37:58 AM EDT
[#2]
cant you just order them direct from vulcan???
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:22:38 PM EDT
[#3]
dsspro on the other board sells them. Prices are higher than JOEKEN but the upside is you actually get them after you pay for them. E-mail him he can give you info. Just passing along information nothing commercial here. I have purchased from him before with out problem.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:56:48 PM EDT
[#4]
DIRTALERT--- i'V BEEN BANNED FROM "THAT OTHER SITE" SO i CAN'T ACCESS IT TO GET THIS GUYS EMAIL. CAN YOU SEND IT TO ME? wHAT ARE HIS PRICES LIKE?

OJF
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:51:32 AM EDT
[#5]
OJF,
I had his email posted because I thought it was public on that other site but you have to email thru their interface. So I decided to edit it out of the post.I have his address and will forward it to you but would like to check with him first to make sure it's ok. Which I'm sure it would be since he is in business to sell these things. His prices ar higher than JOEKEN's.

edit:
I'll forward the email to you it's public over there. Posted on his thread about Vulcan pistol receivers. So I'm sure it's ok with him.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#6]
try    [email protected]
good guy do deal with
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top