Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2002 10:20:06 PM EDT
i recently got a GREAT deal on a ak project from DROCK...( so great that i still gotta pay him  : ) ).... it's a polish kit ..looks absolutely nib that he had the barrel  and all the work done to a ohio ordnance receiver..just waitin on santa to bring my rsa fcg for my krink and then the gordon tech fcg goes in the polish kit.. i want/need  a template for the underfolder cut out and maybe some advice on how to cut/drill the receiver . it currently has a fixed stock rear trunnion but he gave me the complete underfolder kit and i want to install the correct trunnion to LEGALLY INSTALL the underfolder in the FIXED OPEN POSITION. the gun will have ...(3) US fcg parts...(1)US p/g...  (1) has US gas piston (1) US receiver (1) US made  slant brake pressed on.. so i SHOULD  be ok on the parts count right? any and all help GREATLY appreciated
 john in houston
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 3:23:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 2:11:56 PM EDT
[#2]
thanx for any help /advice you can give... looking at it ..i can see how it has to happen.. i was just hoping a person who had "been there done that " could infuse me with his/her wisdom..... i can see a cheapo and easy way to do it by just drilling a couple holes where the lugs on the latch lock in the trunnion.. but in the event the ban actually sunsets i was gonna pin with a spot of weld the latch.. so that with some effort it could be made to work as it was intended.... also other than my krink.. drock has helped me acquire my very 1st "new ak".. i have a coup;e ..they run great.. but they were popped by someone other than me.. so i am kinda excited about havin a ak that is new
john
 ps thanx campy  for the reply..anything you can do i look forward to
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 4:20:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 2:36:23 AM EDT
[#4]
thanx campy .. appreciate the effort
 john
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top