Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/26/2021 3:57:27 PM EDT
I only recently got into the DIY scene, built a P80 G19 Clone pistol, and am working on a P80 AR build.  Then, in one of those weird karmic things, I won a Bizon 9mm 80% lower at a match over the weekend. Very excited about it, but I have pretty much 0% knowledge on build it yourself AKs.  I do plan on reading and researching the heck out of it.

Anyway: It's made by Recreator.  I'm seeing that it shares some parts with AK74 models.  There is maybe a mag well adapter for CZ Scorpion models.  Hopefully they mean the new EVO series, cause I have a bunch of those.
Other than that, I know nothing.

Where should I start?  I am not really finding 'bizon' specific parts kits or barrels.  The only major info I have found is from a company (which appears to be One Guy) called Chitin Defense, but he is like hand crafting parts one by one. He also seems to be running all over the web, deleting accounts and making news ones. Not sure if he is being shut down by 'Them' or if there is other drama going on there. It makes it hard to know what is going on as far as getting parts from him.  

After the holiday I plan on emailing both Recreator and Chitin and see what they say.

What else can I do with this lower?  Can I build other variants off of it, like a 74?  Would it be better to sell/trade it to someone for just a regular AK47/74 rec to learn on?
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top