Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2020 4:34:16 PM EDT
I have purchased some limited items from BCM before, but I am really looking for a single source for USGI parts; parts made to the mil-standard for my parts kit.  BCM does not sell pins and springs or extractors, etc.
Anyone have any recommendations?
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 7:58:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Colt, LMT, BCM are all good sources for mil-spec parts.

I stick with Colt parts 95% of the time... I get them from Brownells, Gee And Argh Tractical and Specialized Armament.

Lots of guys like buying from Shark Arms and Arms Unlimited for Colt parts too.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 11:20:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Pins, Springs, detects etc are all just common sourced parts. Just avoid chinesium and you’ll be fine.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 11:29:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have purchased some limited items from BCM before, but I am really looking for a single source for USGI parts; parts made to the mil-standard for my parts kit.  BCM does not sell pins and springs or extractors, etc.
Anyone have any recommendations?
View Quote

DLA?
Link Posted: 9/19/2020 12:39:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Most of the small parts I buy and use for builds come from here Damage Industries; http://damageindustriesllc.com/store/
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 1:35:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Have not used them, but recently found white label armory and will give them a try next time I order
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 5:24:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Spikes Tactical lower parts are good to go.  Their parts in my experience are on par or better than Colt.  This is just me comparing the parts I have. They don't do any MIM or cast parts from what I have discovered unlike some companies.  I hope this helps and FYI I have no connection to the aforementioned companies I merely use some of their kit.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 5:51:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Most of the small parts I buy and use for builds come from here Damage Industries; http://damageindustriesllc.com/store/
View Quote

Speaking of chinesium, avoid Damage Ind.  They sent me chinese gas key screws and ignored my emails to them about it.

Arms unlimited is shady, if you roll the dice use a CC with good chargeback policies.
Link Posted: 10/25/2020 12:41:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Speaking of chinesium, avoid Damage Ind.  They sent me chinese gas key screws and ignored my emails to them about it.

Arms unlimited is shady, if you roll the dice use a CC with good chargeback policies.
View Quote

Might want to read this thread; Damage-Industries-US-Made-Claim
Link Posted: 10/25/2020 7:02:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pepperidge Farms remembers  
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:19:44 AM EDT
[#10]
I've gotten Colt parts, in the bag, from Specialized Armament.  Not the cheapest option though...

http://www.specializedarmament.com/index.php?p=home
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:38:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Imagine the horror people would feel if YFS stopped putting YFS on their fasteners lol. Then they wouldn't even know.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Colt, LMT, BCM are all good sources for mil-spec parts.

I stick with Colt parts 95% of the time... I get them from Brownells, Gee And Argh Tractical and Specialized Armament.

Lots of guys like buying from Shark Arms and Arms Unlimited for Colt parts too.
View Quote

FPNI
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top