Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2007 10:13:40 AM EDT
Which of the advertisers, listed at the top of the page, would be a good place to order complete CLP cleaning solvents from?
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:52:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have a local sporting goods store? I buy all my BF CLP products from my local Sportsmans Warehouse.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:06:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeap,a local gunshop or sporting goods store is where I'd look first.
As for the list above...Brownells pretty much has just about anything you will ever need.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:08:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Local gun stores, will almost certainly have them along with Hoppes, it is probably the most popular.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 3:53:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Do you have a local sporting goods store? I buy all my BF CLP products from my local Sportsmans Warehouse.

Same here. I finally quit buying the little bottles and bought a big-ass bottle that should last me for quite some time.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 4:02:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I get my clp localy.  I've even seen it at Walmart here in town.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 6:46:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I finally quit buying the little bottles and bought a big-ass bottle that should last me for quite some time.

Yep, it’s cheaper to just get the large pint bottle with the pump nozzle.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top