Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 8:31:12 PM EDT
I have my usual voodoo that I use to clean my SS AR barrels.  I have just used a product that will be added to my cleaning sequence.  The current process is Hoppe's BoreGel, Hoppe's Gun Cleaner, Gunslick CopperKlenz, and SLIP 2000.  Each cleaner gets a couple of wet patches followed by a dry patch.  This leaves the bore amazingly clean......until I shoved some Copper Terminator down the tube.

Even in my "clean" barrels, blue-green and copper particles, NOT coloration or staining, were removed from the bore.  Nothing is left but clean steel.  This stuff is INCREDIBLE on copper.  It won't replace the CopperKlenz(it does a good job removing crap that Hoppe's Bore Gel doesn't get), but I am now a big fan of the Copper Terminator.

If you like your SS service rifle barrels clean, I fully recommend this stuff.

Now for that borescope....
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top