Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2004 2:49:56 PM EDT
Hi all! Anyone use it?  Your thoughts? Where can I get some to try, found one place but cannot order online. Yes I checked Google.

Edit: Didn't see post further down, Sorry! Still need to find some I can order online.

TIA

Danny
Link Posted: 4/28/2004 4:45:04 AM EDT
[#1]
It may help if you search for the full name. Sharp Shoot R Wipe-Out. Midway USA carries it but they are showing it on back order. Item # 784639. Brownells carries it: Item
# 100-001-388.  I ordered some from the manufacturer once but it took about six weeks and three phone calls to get it.

It works great in my 50 BMG but I have not used it much in other rifles. With smaller bore rifles it can be a little more difficult to get it to go all the way down the barrel.
Link Posted: 4/28/2004 12:06:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It may help if you search for the full name. Sharp Shoot R Wipe-Out. Midway USA carries it but they are showing it on back order. Item # 784639. Brownells carries it: Item
# 100-001-388.  I ordered some from the manufacturer once but it took about six weeks and three phone calls to get it.

It works great in my 50 BMG but I have not used it much in other rifles. With smaller bore rifles it can be a little more difficult to get it to go all the way down the barrel.

Thanks TN-MadDog, i'll be using it in my AR-50. Thanks for the whole name, I'll be on the lookout.

This is a Great Place

Danny
Link Posted: 4/29/2004 9:59:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Brownells shows it in stock $11.99 per can.
Here is a link to that page.
www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=19610
Link Posted: 4/29/2004 12:34:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Guys! Have some on the way. I appreciate the assistance.

Danny
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 12:32:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Back in stock at Midway got mine today.

Here's a link to the manufacturer's website.

Sharp Shootr Wipe-Out Brushless Bore Cleaner
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top