Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 6:14:27 PM EDT
What is supposed to be the gas port size on a carbine and where is that measured? ID on the barrel or the exit of the gas tube into the carrier? It's for my RRA Tactical Entry. Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:21:22 PM EDT
[#1]
It's supposed to be archived but I tried coping and pasting and there is nothing.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:41:12 AM EDT
[#2]
groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/maintenacefaq.msnw
No idea if these numbers are right but there is a chart about half way down this page.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:29:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:02:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the link, I scoured though that site but couldn't find it. The reason I need to know it is in the name of 'preventative maintenance' and make sure that things are in spec. I'll write it down now and file it away and if anything should happen later than I have some numbers to reference and make sure that nothing has changed and if it has then by how much. Not currently having any issues and it may be over doing it but I may as well include it in my little black book with my round count, maintenance and cleaning/replacement information. Thanks again for the information.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:51:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:47:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thanks for the link, I scoured though that site but couldn't find it.

If you click on the blue link a few posts up, there is a chart about halfway down the page.
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top