Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/22/2017 8:43:43 PM EDT
Gonna get a new niece/nephew and looking to find out whats out there that doesn't show up at the top of google. Bought a Seekins SBA 15 Link for the first nephew because it seemed to be a strong durable design with ambidextrous controls and other nice features but hoping to find something with slightly different style for the newest family member so their rifle looks a little different.

My major requirments are retail price of <250, compatable with ambidextrous controls, large clean space on the magwell to have their name  engraved and durable design to last a lifetime.

Would love to know what smaller manufactures have designs out there so thank you for any suggestions to look up.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:25:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I like Sun Devil Manufacturing. I've built a couple from their matched sets. I think they hit all your points. Lucky niece. 

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 9:21:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Sun Devils product does look nice and definitely fits the criteria,

Thank you for the suggestion.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 1:39:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I have no idea about ambi controls, but look at Noreen lowers for $33 at aim surplus. The uppers are $50.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:30:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, wonder how they got the price so low, thats is crazy inexpensive.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:54:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a couple of Noreen billet lowers and I have no complaints at all with them, good stuff.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top