Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/7/2015 10:34:10 PM EDT
Spikes lpk is missing the take down pin and the pivot pin... Everything else is there.. So my question is could i find them at academy?
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 10:35:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably not.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 10:39:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats what i figured gotta find gun store open tomorrow..
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 11:09:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thats what i figured gotta find gun store open tomorrow..
View Quote

Contact spikes through here, they might send you what you are missing. Or whoever you bought it from. Generally if you let the guys at spikes know their CS is second to none. Also check your carpet for the missing pieces

Good luck with the build
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 11:17:06 PM EDT
[#4]
If you are in a hurry go to ace. They have a front pin that takes a screw in the left end, you just have to grind a flat on the head. Takedown will be a clevis pin which can be used to assemble real takedown pins into the lower, and a key ring to keep it in place. You might have to shorten it.

Link Posted: 3/7/2015 11:17:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Those two are usually in a separate bag.  Maybe misplaced?
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 11:34:23 PM EDT
[#6]
or take the opportunity to upgrade to these
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 11:37:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Not in a hurry, but if they aint too much ill buy them then have joe bobs or spikes ship me whats missing and ill keep it as spare. I had read on the reviews that people that had bought the spikes kit were missing the pins, but the reviews were about 6 months old so i figured they handled it i guess not. How do i contact spikes through here?
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 11:40:59 PM EDT
[#8]
No they didnt come at all. And good idea on the upgrade there is a tactical store open tomorrow ill go see what they have.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 12:36:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Are you in Austin?

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 1:30:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How do i contact spikes through here?
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/member/member.html?id=99662
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 2:20:09 AM EDT
[#11]
U bought the wrong kit. Guess u won't be putting it together in 10 minutes like all those other blowhards said. Make sure you have all the right parts and TAKE YOUR TIME!!! I can rub one out in 5 minutes but, I'll probably end up with a giant mess right when my wife walks in the door. It's not ur fault at all, just get the tools and take ur time. Enjoy it, it is one of the most relaxing projects that I do. Don't let these Meat heads pressure you.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 2:23:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Haha, I was mainly replying to ur other post
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top