Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2014 4:58:06 AM EDT
I am looking at a couple uppers from them, I know they say they take a while to ship, but do they bill emediately? It'd be better if the bill was on next months CC bil, ya know.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 5:06:14 AM EDT
[#1]
IIRC yes they ship when the order is placed.

ETA: From their terms and conditions : "All payments are processed immediately upon placement of order."
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:15:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IIRC yes they ship when the order is placed.

ETA: From their terms and conditions : "All payments are processed immediately upon placement of order."
View Quote

I think most companies do this. Or at least initiate the process. Some faster, some slower.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:10:30 AM EDT
[#3]
PSA is great as putting a hold on your card immediately for the funds,it actually comes out a couple days later, with shipping to follow at a later date
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:57:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Last time I ordered a upper from them they hit my card immediately and said it would take 3-4 weeks to ship.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:59:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes , last time I placed an order at Black Friday
The card was charged right away and my order showed up 6 weeks later

I'm ok with this based on prices
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:20:14 PM EDT
[#6]
PSA also charges to have items shipped to their Farrow Road (Columbia, SC) store for direct customer pickup. A buddy of mine was going to buy some bulk bullets and his initial order showed $12.00 for shipping. He passed.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:53:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
PSA also charges to have items shipped to their Farrow Road (Columbia, SC) store for direct customer pickup. A buddy of mine was going to buy some bulk bullets and his initial order showed $12.00 for shipping. He passed.
View Quote

They do that then refund it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:16:00 AM EDT
[#8]
I ordered Tuesday at 12am for their black friday deal. They billed immediately. My order is shipped and I have delivery information for Monday 12/1. Their shipping has been ON POINT. And those prices.... My woman hates me right now. Lol.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top