Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2013 3:40:42 PM EDT
I placed an order with code red back on 1/9/13 and still haven't received my lower. I've reached out to Code Red and haven't gotten a response. Has anyone else had any ordering issues with them?
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 3:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#2]
lots of people having problems with them not responding -- would suggest maybe getting a refund from ira at pistolpay and grabbing a lower from psa or a seekins -- they in stock at couple places and psa been having theirs for 119
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:44:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
lots of people having problems with them not responding -- would suggest maybe getting a refund from ira at pistolpay and grabbing a lower from psa or a seekins -- they in stock at couple places and psa been having theirs for 119

Yup he should've kept his damn mouth shut!!  Fuck'em
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 5:12:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I placed an order with code red back on 1/9/13 and still haven't received my lower. I've reached out to Code Red and haven't gotten a response. Has anyone else had any ordering issues with them?

There is a thread on Code Red Lowers you should check out to see what the status is of orders as people report them. Sounds like your order would have been before they used PistolPay to collect the money but I believe someone said that PistolPay is holding the money for all orders, including those before they were used. On the thread I referred to everybody has said that Ira at PistolPay has been great to deal with and processes refund requests very quickly.

I have a lower on order with them but my order was not placed until later in January with an delivery date given of mid March. I will probably give them until April 1 before I cancel. I got luck and ordered a PSA lower today for $119 + $7 shipping!
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 5:18:46 PM EDT
[#5]
FTV.  I would seriously run anything that had that traitorous POS's company name on it through a bandsaw and post it on YouTube.  Get a refund and buy elsewhere.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:52:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a thread on Code Red Lowers you should check out to see what the status is of orders as people report them. Sounds like your order would have been before they used PistolPay to collect the money but I believe someone said that PistolPay is holding the money for all orders, including those before they were used. On the thread I referred to everybody has said that Ira at PistolPay has been great to deal with and processes refund requests very quickly.

I have a lower on order with them but my order was not placed until later in January with an delivery date given of mid March. I will probably give them until April 1 before I cancel. I got luck and ordered a PSA lower today for $119 + $7 shipping!

Yes, PistolPay has ALL the funds from Code Red lowers ordered from both when they had the Code red page and when the Buy it Now button was installed around 1/12/13. The whole Idea behind PP is that we hold the fund in an escrow type account till both parties are happy with the transaction, those many of  you who have received their refunds can hopefully see the value in our system and will use us as a many are everyday. Once user even started a page so he can use PP and is calling it Small Arms traders dot com .. check it out free to use and secured by PP.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top