Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2011 5:30:20 PM EDT
Anyone got pictures of palmetto state Armory lowers. I ordered one today and I was wondering if anyone had already completed a build with one. The group buy was a awesome deal including shipping just over 65.00.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Anyone got pictures of palmetto state Armory lowers. I ordered one today and I was wondering if anyone had already completed a build with one. The group buy was a awesome deal including shipping just over 65.00.

Completed a build for my brother last weekend using one. Good fit, went together without any problems. The finish seemed a little thin. Easily flaked around the hole for the trigger guard roll pin. Little birchwood aluma-black took care of it.

Seems like a good deal.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:45:18 PM EDT
[#2]
What optic and mount? Primary arms?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

What optic and mount? Primary arms?

Yes, PA micro

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:08:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm think that a PSA lower will look like any other built lower with the exception of its logo.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 6:27:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm think that a PSA lower will look like any other built lower with the exception of its logo.

They actually look completely different.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:06:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Completed a build for my brother last weekend using one. Good fit, went together without any problems. The finish seemed a little thin. Easily flaked around the hole for the trigger guard roll pin. Little birchwood aluma-black took care of it.

Seems like a good deal.

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k472/kbadphoto/IMG_1746.jpg

Would you do close-ups of both sides of lower area only please?

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:53:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Go to palmettostatearmory.com, then scroll down to the lower receiver.  Click on more info,you will see clear shots of the logo.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:49:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seems like a good deal.

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k472/kbadphoto/IMG_1746.jpg

Would you do close-ups of both sides of lower area only please?

Can't, rifle is with my brother.

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top