Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2010 8:33:51 AM EDT
Is it possible to thread a .223 Krieger varmint barrel that has a .720 diameter barrel? I would like a Krieger barrel for an SPR build, but would also like to be able to attach a suppressor/flash hider to it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 10:06:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Give BlackHeart International a call.  They've got Krieger's at a decent price.  I just came from there and their gunsmith talked me into one of their 20" for my hybrid varmint/SPR build.  Call toll free: 877-244-8166

Later,
Chrome...

Also, their website inst' so great.  Many items are not listed.  Just give them a call.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:19:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Buy the bbl. and send it to Adco if nothing else. They are the masters of barrel threading.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:04:35 AM EDT
[#3]
So you don't think the large size of the bore would affect that? Thanks for the input also.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:23:52 AM EDT
[#4]
You can remove metal to show the threads that are there.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top