Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2006 1:22:49 PM EDT
Who has the best price on a complete m4 flattop upper.  looking in the 400-450 range.
m4 feedramps, chrome lined is a +

Thanks in advance....Searching the web now.
Eric
Link Posted: 11/13/2006 4:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Eric, DPMS has good prices. I would spend a few more bucks and look at Bravocompany, Stag Arms and CMMG. 1-9 twist barrels shoot 55gr-75gr bullets well and the 1-7 twist barrels you can use 55gr-77gr bullets. Go with a hard chrome bore. The heart of an AR is the upper,
don't penny pinch. Most of the rifle company's are very busy, be patient.

Good luck& Semper Fi, Mark
Link Posted: 11/13/2006 5:08:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Take a look on the EE. There are dealers there that have complete uppers. Some of them ship at no extra charge. If your looking for a complete m4 type upper with cuts and chrome lining your price range is low. Unless you can find one used. However if you want a good upper there are several dealers that have Stag flat top uppers with and arms buis for around 479-495 the're chrome lined but don't have m4 cuts.
Link Posted: 11/14/2006 3:01:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I found Superior uppers complete for 435 w/ M4 cuts. any knowledge of these. It will be fitted to a complete Ameetec lower. Any word on this setup?
Link Posted: 11/14/2006 3:45:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Try Pete at "Legal Transfers" (look in the industry forum here).

I have had really good luck buying RRA from him.  Good prices, good service.
Link Posted: 11/15/2006 2:52:27 AM EDT
[#5]
If you found the superior arms upper and it's complete meaning bolt carrier group and charging handle for 435 that's a good deal.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top