Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2006 9:12:06 PM EDT
I had been wanting to buy an AR-15 but would never get around to it. Then I found this site sometime late last year and it was enough to get me to buy one. I got the camo one first with very few rounds through it at a very decent price.

After I took it apart for cleaning I was hooked.

Next thing I knew I had this in my hands.

I always see people here on the forums say "You can't have to many mags." and "You can't have to many mags." Me I was happy with the two I had. I do not mind loading. I actually went on a shoot with some fellow AR15.com members and shot about 700 rounds with only two mags. No problem with me.Well after reading "You can't have to many mags." over and over It hit me. YOU REALLY CAN'T HAVE TO MANY MAGS. I ordered 10 last week and am placing an order for 10 more on Monday.

I just wanted to say Thanks Guys and no more for me. I think I'm done with this little black rifle.  Or am I

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:20:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:37:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You're never done.  Keep hanging out here and you'll find another setup you want at least once a week.

100% agree with you medicmandan.
I am on my 2nd RRA and not even finish with it, but I am already thinking about my 3rd..

Nice ARs you have there Elijah.
Get a LULA it will help with loading all them new mags..
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 3:37:40 AM EDT
[#3]
2 very nice looking rifles. You will never be able to stop at 2

I have built 3 working on the 4th and have ideas for the 5th.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 5:21:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice blasters.  8 rifles complete and 2 lowers on hold for my next builds.  The only problem is trying to figure out wich ones to take to the range!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top