Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 3:58:05 PM EDT
i'm looking to buy a new M4 Upper what do you guys think of Stags M4 Upper? i was going to buy a M4 Upper from Delton because they built my last upper and fit/finish was great.  so today i went on EE just to check it out and saw a few guys selling Stags and they seem like a good deal.has anyone had any issues with Stag good are bad.
thanks
dj1075
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:10:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Stag upper on mine, I like it a lot.

You should be happy with it as well.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:00:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:23:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I hear a lot of good things about them, but I'm having trouble with mine.

I believe it's related to the buffer spring though.  Trying to get to the bottom of it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:45:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I like mine,ramps match up perfectly with 16"Colt barrel.I tried to get a LMT for this build but was difficult
to get.
I got my CMT M-4 upper from Bravo Co. and would get another.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:52:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Best quality upper out there! I Love mine fit and function is top notch!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:40:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Mine has been great! Function has been flawless. Fit and finish is outstanding!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:22:08 AM EDT
[#7]
thanks for the input guys i think i'm going for one in couple weeks i'm waiting on S.A. lower to come in first
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:38:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I ordered a STAG for a friend and got him all set up. Only thing I would want different about the STAG is it offered in a 1 in 7" twist.

This one was a 1 in 9" which was ok with him.

Danny
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top