Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 5:52:33 PM EDT
I have been lurking for some time and have decided from what I have read in the forums that i can probably build an AR myself without sacrificing quality.

I plan on a RRA or Bushy stripped lower build up but havent decided on the upper.

My question is are the parts kits all generic and uniform to the lowers i seem to have read about different sized springs and pins i believe mil spec was a size that was used.

Any help would be apprecited.

This would be my first AR
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:33:25 PM EDT
[#1]
any LPK, CMT/Stag, RRA, Bushy that u buy will fit in the lowers that u mentioned.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:36:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:50:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I believe the Bushy parts kits have a plastic trigger guard.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:54:15 AM EDT
[#4]
They do. Just got a kit last week. Everything went in no problem but I'm holding off putting in the trigger guard until I get an aluminum one. The plastic one would work fine, I just prefer metal.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:10:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
They do. Just got a kit last week. Everything went in no problem but I'm holding off putting in the trigger guard until I get an aluminum one. The plastic one would work fine, I just prefer metal.

I would agree
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top