Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 11:33:40 AM EDT
The 16 incher from the delton kit will take hi cap mags right? Also where would be the cheapest place to get em.

Sorry for being lazy on the mag search but I had to ask.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 12:12:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes if you have a mil-spec/ standard lower. The only lowers that I know of that wouldn't would be the fixed magazine CA lowers. Check the Equipment Exchange for the mags, best prices anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:30:06 PM EDT
[#2]
If you're picking up a kit from Del-ton you may as well pick up some magazines from them as well.  They have good prices on D&H mags.  They are good USGI quality and are teflon coated.

Since the sunset of the AWB I've pretty much made it a habit to add a magazine to my order any time I mail-order AR parts.

Del-ton also has a discount for arfcom members.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=100&t=148114

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top