Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 2:55:10 PM EDT
yeah the other post were just for some giggles,  I recieved my mid upper from M&A today,  oddly it is a RRA upper,  anyway they forgot my LPK so have it on another lower..
Am still waiting on my JP FFT and rail,  have everything but a scope mounting solution now.  

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:12:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice upper..... and sock!  LOL!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:19:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, M&A sources all their middies through Rock River. They've been doing it for quite awhile, IIRC.

You'll have to update with a range report ASAP.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:41:55 PM EDT
[#3]
so you are saying that the upper has rockriver marked on it? or are you just referring to the forging marks on the side?

would be very odd since m&a prices are lower than rra, just doesnt make sense
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:54:56 PM EDT
[#4]
It should be T-marked and have the RRA crosshair logo on the top receiver flat by the charging handle.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:37:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I dont think there is any mistake that its RRA when it comes out of the box and this is on the upper...

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:06:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I dont think there is any mistake that its RRA when it comes out of the box and this is on the upper...

www.hunt101.com/img/318539.JPG

Yep, that pretty much removes all doubt about who's receiver it is.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:48:35 PM EDT
[#7]
lol  dunno could be a Airsoft knockoff.   freakin ran accross several "A2 carry handles" at the gun show in Ft. worth today,  picked one up cause it sounded like a good deal, but quickly realized that it has to be for an airsoft gun.  It felt, weighed or looked nothing like my colt.  it seemed bigger but weighed less.  
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top