Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 4:16:21 AM EDT
OK, when the ban expired I fired up the lathe and threaded all my brl's but 2. Now I am going to do the other two and I am having a brain fart, and I couldn't find this using the search option.

Can someone tell me how far back to turn down the brl and thread it or point me in the direction of the thread with this information?

Thank you,

Dan
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:22:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Thread length is 5/8" or 0.625", whichever you prefer.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:34:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.  I felt stupid after I arrived at work and could not remember.  I was thinking 5/8 or 9/16.  I figured programming to short probably would be ok, but to long could monkey things up.  I would hat to have a washer that was just dangling loose.....

Dan
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:49:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Turn em all the way back to the barrel extension!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:59:42 AM EDT
[#4]
what would you charge to do one for me ??
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top