Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 10:38:10 AM EDT
I am contemplating a Post Ban Build, so I can take a toy with me when I go visit family in NY, NJ, CT and MA. I would like it to be a tactical carbine, and something diferent.[bananna]

Here is what I've got so far...

Stag Arms LowerhSurefire M900
Ergo Ambi Grip

Here's where the questions come...her
Muzzle Brake/ Comp: I would like something that looks good, but would function with a suppressorh

Help would be appreciated, this will be my first FULL build.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:47:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am contemplating a Post Ban Build, so I can take a toy with me when I go visit family in NY, NJ, CT and MA. I would like it to be a tactical carbine, and something diferent.[bananna]

Here is what I've got so far...

Stag Arms Lower
CMT/Stag LPK
RRA 2-Stage Trigger
Ace ARFX-E Entry Stock
Stag Arms Upper
CMT Stag Arms Bolt Assembly
Eotech 512
Surefire M900
Ergo Ambi Grip

Here's where the questions come...

16" Barrel, either s/s or midweight, which one and who to get it from
Muzzle Brake/ Comp: I would like something that looks good, but would function with a suppressor
Al 4-Rail, 7 inch - clueless

Help would be appreciated, this will be my first FULL build.

Thanks

I think you are crazy.  There are loads of psotban pieces floating around the boards dirt cheap, why in the world would you want to buy anything new?

Get used postban stuff and laugh at all the money you save.  

As far as the sup idea, that would kill the AWB compliant portion....  get one of the cav-comp (or similar) ones, and remember that it needs to be perm affixed.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top