Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 2:01:27 AM EDT
ever figure out how to install a  LARUE FF rail?  

Seriously, I'm impressed by some of you guys and your builds.  As for me, I'd be happy just doing a good job taking off my barrel on my Bushy Dissy and slapping on a SABRE mid length barrel, shaved gas block and adding a LARUE FF rail.  

Is there link to a thread detailing this?  I don't even have a clue as to what the hell I would need and what right torque values would be so I don't break crap. And how the hell do you index the rail?

I'm tired seeing you guys have all the fun!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:58:17 AM EDT
[#1]
It's tacked to the top of this page. But here you go anyway...

how to do just about anything to an ar

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:20:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know about the LaRue, specifically, but getting the barrel off (and muzzle device if it's pre ban) is usually the hard part.  Generally, if you can do that, the battle's won already.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:51:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's tacked to the top of this page. But here you go anyway...

how to do just about anything to an ar

Thanks.  Shoulda saw that!  
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top