Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2004 10:57:30 AM EDT
Need help with my A2 font sight.

Planning to install a DCM legal barrel sleeve and decided to also install an adjustable front sight housing.

I currently have a standard A2 front sight housing that is pinned on the barrel.

Will the RRA NM (AR0004NM) front sight housing work on my standard A2 barrel?  I know that some of these adjustable housing require flat spots to be machined on the barrel where the set screws engage.

Does anyone have experience with the RRA adjustable front sight?  Any others?

SK

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:35:43 PM EDT
[#1]
 If the RRA is like the Armalite clamp front sight base it doesn't require barrel flats. It is kinda a waste of money if your current front sight base works for windage.
  I prefer pinned bases since there is no chance of them coming loose and loosing windage zero in the middle of a match..
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top