Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2004 10:56:30 AM EDT
Been receiving emails about a supposed employee at the Columbia, SC FN plant who sold out of spec damaged M16 bbls to distributors......the one I have was purchased in 1-04 from BBKing Sales in Ohio. I am still waiting for a reply to Barbara as to where she had received these FN M16 bbls.....it was in a brown paper with a paperish twisty down the entire bore for protection........Im afraid to fire it until I can get an answer.Comments please...........
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:49:56 PM EDT
[#1]
99.9%  probability that your barrel is just fine.  The e mails you've been getting?  99.9% probability that they are total BS.  FN made some A1 barrels for repplacement on A1 models, just before they went into A2 production.  Those barrels are now surplus to government needs and yours, like the Colt A1 stuff I've bought the past couple of years, was almost certainly surplused out by an Army disposal officer.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top