Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 10:24:35 AM EDT
What would you build? What components, combinations, configurations? Use your imaginations, guys, you've certainly demonstrated that you have them! What are your Last Word Dream Toys? (Mine is still to be able to build a note-prefect AR-10 on the original Artillerie Inrichtingen pattern-- from parts! How's that for a dream?!)
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:26:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I would probably build another carbine with LMT parts.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:42:00 AM EDT
[#2]
LMT MRP, but I would wait untill thier piston gas operated model came out.

Edited to add
Drool,,,,,
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:08:04 PM EDT
[#3]
second from the top www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=134&t=141314
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:57:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd just call Wes at MSTN and have him send me an SPR, with every doodad possible.  , and every single ACOG made.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 10:34:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I would build an AR in every configuration imaginable, from 6.5" ARs to 24" ARs, with Aimpoints, EOTechs, ACOGs and all that.  Basically, everything under the sun that fits, installs on, or goes with the  AR family.  
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top