Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/11/2003 10:19:41 AM EDT
Went to ADCO Firearms, great people to work with. Ordered my RRA 20" standard A2 upper this morning, and it shipped about 5 minutes ago. This will be going on another Eagle Arms lower...
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#1]
What are you using for the lower parts and stock Or is your Eagle Arms lower a complete one?
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 12:08:38 PM EDT
[#2]
The lower parts came from M&A Parts. Eagle Arms was a stripped lower, bought locally.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Steve, I've gotten a couple of things from ADCO, they are great!  I think it took 3 days from the time I ordered the first item until it got here...about the same amount of time on my replacement upper receiver as well.  Plus you gotta love the $4 shipping on everything...saves you a few dollars on the upper right there.  

You've got me to thinkin'...I don't have a standard 20"...hmmmmm...too bad I'm broke now lol.

Link Posted: 7/12/2003 8:59:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I already have a carbine, so I decided to build the good 'ol standard 20" A2. ADCO's price on an RRA upper was VERY good...
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top