Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2003 5:45:16 PM EDT
Just a short post to acknowledge the great service and product I recently received from Model 1.  I ordered a 16" stainless steel/fluted flat-top kit and had it in a day (I paid for over-night shipping).  I assembled it on an Eagle Arms (from Quantico Arms) lower without a single problem.  It looks great and fits nice and tight.  I'll let you all know how it shoots in the near future...
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:54:28 PM EDT
[#1]
on the same note I ordered a 16 light weight on may 28'th and aint seen or heard from them yet..FWIW
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Varmitgun, the light barrels are out of stock...I called yesterday to see where my kit was.  The guy, who was very nice, told me they were expecting a shipment barrels either today or tomorrow, so he figured they'd ship the kits by the end of next week.  

I'm gonna call tomorrow and make sure they got the barrels in...I'll let ya know.  
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top