Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 5:10:54 PM EDT
... cause I think I'm going to KISS all my rifles & carbines (goodbye railed forends), so I need a couple of good   front sight tower light mounts.

What are you guys using & what do you consider the "best" out there.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:03:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the advice & pics.

What about the mount offered by TDI Arms? Any experience with it?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:39:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:04:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:55:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
ProMag -

img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/315352/lights1068.jpg

Won't the weight of a light that high up and far out affect the center of gravity of the weapon a great deal?

The LDI keeps the weight of the light on the centerline unless you attach a light to the side rails instead of like the laser thing in the pic.

And since I don't want to start another thread and my question is similar enough, are there any good bayo lug mounts for lights?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:37:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ProMag -

img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/315352/lights1068.jpg

Won't the weight of a light that high up and far out affect the center of gravity of the weapon a great deal?

The LDI keeps the weight of the light on the centerline unless you attach a light to the side rails instead of like the laser thing in the pic.

And since I don't want to start another thread and my question is similar enough, are there any good bayo lug mounts for lights?

I have the MWI Mount.  I sighted in with thr lihgt on and have not noticed any difference.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top